Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Should Schools ban Junk food

Kia Ora and Welcome back to my blog today I will be telling you why we should not ban junk food 

 We were learning about complex and compound sentences. Here is Mine. Hope you like it!!

Do you agree with me?



In my opinion I do not think junk food should be banned in schools. Who doesn't love junk food ?


If you were having a tough day at school who wouldn't love a piece of sweet or salty treat it makes you feel good and happy and will cheer you up. 


In my opinion it's ok to have a mixture of healthy food and junk food because it will give you a balanced diet 

consisting of fruit , veges, sweet and savory,  water and soda .


We should still teach everyone about healthy food and junk food but we should still be able to make the choice for ourselves because it's our bodies .


Thank you for reading my piece of writing 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post