Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

                                                 LOCKDOWN AT THE SINCLAIR HOUSE


since we have been in lockdown I have been reading books to my little sister Ella to help her reading. I have  also been reading to my mum and dad the books are called the faraway  wood and the emoji book. I also read some books on the phone to my nan.I have also been making slime and earning my brownies badge i am lucky because i had some time with my mum and she did my hair in a cool hairstyle and we put purple colour spray in it for the day . My family and i have been going on a walk in our neighbourhood and I have found 125 teddy bears from the teddy bear hunt .





8 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla, you have been keeping yourself busy. I love the wreath that you made for Brownies. What has been your favourite thing you have done in lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikayla,
    You have been super busy during lockdown, it was great to see you interacting online today. What a pretty hairstyle, very cool!
    Miss Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikayla,

    You have been busy. Nice idea to read to your Nan over the phone, I bet she would have liked that. What did you use to make the slime?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD JOB MIKAYLA. FROM ZOE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mikayla, it looks like you have been enjoying yourself during the lock-down. That's good that you are reading a lot. It is also good that you have been walking Gordy. I have also been walking Bruce as you know and going for bike rides. What has been your favourite thing to do during the lock-down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my favourite thing to do is make slime and walk gordan

      Delete
  6. i love slime mikayla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post