Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

My amazing wiring

 Kia ora and welcome to my blog today 

Should schooling all be done online ?

In my opinion i do not believe that all schooling be done online . Would you want to be stuck at home all the time  or  be in a fun classroom?

Firstly learning at school is better because  face to face teaching is best  you have to concentrate more and being on a screen all the time can be distracting , hard on your eyes and make you tired.

Secondly i would miss seeing my friends and being  able to do gymnastics outside in the fresh air on a sunny day with them on my breaks which i really enjoy and it makes me happy .

Thank you for listening to my opinions on this topic.


1. simple sentence 

2.compound sentence 

3.complex sentence 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mikayla,
    I agree with your opinion of not having school online all the time. It’s definitely a lot harder on a screen and not face to face in the classroom. And you certainly miss your friends and the fun you have during the break times too.
    I liked how you highlighted the 3 different sentence types you used to help make up your piece of writing. Next time just check that the word “I” is always a capital letter! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirstin,
    Thanks for the comment I will definitely add capital letter I. Also it is good to highlight the sentences that we are working on.
    Mikayla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post