Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

A Good Blog Post

 Kia Ora  and welcome back to my blog. Today we were learning how to make a good blog comment and post. In a blog post you need to have a catchy title, your learning goal, and this is a  slide for if you need to write a comment this is something to get tips of for when you don't have anything to write about. What was interesting on my blog.?                                                                                                 

What did you learn from  my slide?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mikayla,
    This blog post is really good. It had things that you need in a blog and I really liked your catchy title example. You have really thought about what you were writing in your slide. Maybe next time you could write a bit more in your slide and give the reader more information on writing a blog post or comment.
    Keep up the great blogging
    -Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mikayla
    i like your blog post i like how you got that really cool background
    next time you should make your front bigger. by Ainsley

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post